There are three main categories here.
- Books on topology, computer vision, mathematics in general, textbooks of courses I have taught, review papers.
Some have short (or longer) reviews, contents are outlined with relevant links to the pages in this site. I can't really recommend a book that would help with the content of this site. It's supposed to work the other way around...
Abstracts, links, errata, links. Reviews to be added.
Consider also the ebooks based on the courses presented in this site.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Courses (24 P)
Pages in category "References"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total.
- A Combinatorial Introduction to Topology by Henle
- A First Course in Real Analysis by Protter and Morrey
- A graph representation of the topology of color images by Saveliev
- A graph, non-tree representation of the topology of a gray scale image by Saveliev
- A Lefschetz-type coincidence theorem by Saveliev
- A New Kind of Science by Wolfram
- A review of imaging techniques for systems biology
- Anticancer property of gallic acid
- Antimicrobial study of a medicinal plant
- Applications of Lefschetz numbers in control theory by Saveliev
- Applied Differential Geometry by Burke
- Applied Topology and Geometry
- Applied Topology and Geometry: preface
- Approaches to image analysis
- Calculus by Rogawski
- Calculus by Stewart
- Calculus Illustrated -- Notation
- Calculus Two by Flanigan and Kazdan
- Cell counting
- Cell metal segregation and ultramicroscopy
- Cluster size effects in molecular beam scattering
- College Algebra by Ratti and McWaters
- College Algebra by Sullivan
- Computational Homology by Kaczynski, Mischaikow, Mrozek
- Computational Topology by Edelsbrunner and Harer
- Contemporary Abstract Algebra by Gallian
- Control of electron transport
- Corneas of rats
- Image model based on n-pixels and defined in algebraic topology, and applications thereof: patent
- Image Processing Handbook by Russ
- Immunohistochemical detection in a study of hypertension
- Introduction to Topology by Gamelin and Greene
- Introduction to Topology: Pure and Applied by Adams and Franzosa
- The behaviour of double oxide film defects in liquid Al alloys
- Topology based method of segmentation of gray scale images by Saveliev
- Topology for Computing by Zomorodian
- Topology Illustrated
- Topology Illustrated -- Addenda
- Topology Illustrated -- Errata
- Topology of Surfaces by Kinsey
- Transversal section of a root