A modern digital microscope produces an enormous number of images and the researcher needs a tool to extract information from this raw data. Pixcavator has been extensively used for image analysis of microscopic images. One immediate advantage of the topological approach in this area is that the analysis results are rotation independent.
Learn how to use Pixcavator!
Below you'll find a few examples of image analysis with Pixcavator.
Pages in category "Microscopy"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Measuring a needle
- Measuring chromosomes
- Measuring micromechanical parameters of fiberglass
- Measuring staining in the liver
- Measuring the volume of prostate cancer tumor
- Membranes containing proteins
- Microarray analysis
- Micropallet arrays
- Microscopy of surfactants
- Mobility and distribution of chlorophyll proteins