A calculator for your images
Manually counting, measuring, and extracting other data from digital images is often impractical or even impossible. Pixcavator helps one automate these tasks.
Pixcavator's operation is so straightforward, you won't need a manual. Click "Run" and in a few seconds you are viewing the list of all objects in the image. The list gives the size, location, and other characteristics of each object.
Pixcavator is designed to be as easy to use and as universally applicable as a hand-held calculator.
Pixcavator has been used to study images in a variety of fields, from cancer to railroad foundations. The nature of the images is unrestricted: medical and environmental, microscopy and satellite, and much more...
Click the button below to download Pixcavator. It's free for 30 days!
If you need learn more about our software and what's behind it, this site has accumulated dozens and dozens of pages since 2006. You can start with these:
- How to use it - step-by-step screenshots
- Why it works - methods and algorithms
- How it is used - numerous examples from industry and academia, including:
- Who is using it - recent customers
- How well it works - testing Pixcavator
- What are its alternatives - comparison to related software, such as ImageJ
- How to install it
- How to search with it
- How it is supported
- Who is behind it
- How to get it -- pricing
- Help -- all the details
- Tools for developers
This page can also be reached by typing pixcavator.com.