Peter Saveliev's publications
From Mathematics Is A Science
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 11:43, 5 July 2016 by
- P. Saveliev, Topology Illustrated, 2016
- P. Saveliev, Homology of filtrations, draft paper.
- P. Saveliev, Graph representation of topology of color images, draft paper.
- P. Saveliev, Robustness of topology of digital images and point clouds, 23rd Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry, 2011, pp. 411-416.
- P. Saveliev, A graph, non-tree representation of the topology of a gray scale image, in Image Processing: Algorithms and Systems IX, edited by Jaakko T. Astola, Karen O. Egiazarian, Proceedings of SPIE Vol. 7870 (SPIE — The International Society for Optical Engineering, Bellingham, WA 2011) 78700O, O1-O19.
- J. Meyer, A. Pahwa, and P. Saveliev, Image analysis for high content screening with cellAnalyst, IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Bioengineering, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, June 2009.
- P. Saveliev, Topology based method of segmentation of gray scale images, Proceedings of International Conference on Image Processing, Computer Vision, and Pattern Recognition, pp. 620-626, 2009.
- P. Saveliev and A. Pahwa, A topological approach to cell counting, Proceedings of Workshop on Bio-Image Informatics: Biological Imaging, Computer Vision and Data Mining, 2008, Center for Bio-Image Informatics, University of California - Santa Barbara, USA, January 17-18, 2008.
- P. Saveliev, Homology of parametric images, draft, November 2006.
- P. Saveliev, Topology based method of partition, analysis, and simplification of dynamical images, US patent application, August 2006, App. No. 20070036434.
- P. Saveliev, Applications of Lefschetz numbers in control theory. SIAM Journal of Control and Optimization, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 44 (2005) 5, 1677-1690.
- P. Saveliev, Higher order Nielsen numbers. Fixed Point Theory and Its Applications, 2005:1 (2005) 47-66.
- P. Saveliev, Removing coincidences of maps between manifolds of different dimensions. Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis, 22 (2003) 1, 105-114.
- P. Saveliev, Lomonosov's invariant subspace theorem for multivalued linear operators. Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 131 (2003) 3, 825-834.
- P. Saveliev, Lefschetz coincidence theory for maps between spaces of different dimensions. Topology and Its Applications, 116 (2001) 1, 137-152.
- P. Saveliev, Fixed points and selections of set valued maps on spaces with convexity. International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, 24 (2000) 9, 595-612.
- P. Saveliev, Fixed Points and Coincidences. Ph.D. Thesis. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1999.
- P. Saveliev, A Lefschetz-type coincidence theorem. Fundamenta Mathematicae, 162 (1999) 1-2, 65-89.
- P. Saveliev, Dissipativity in the plane. Russian Academy of Sciences. Sbornik. Mathematics, 75 (1993) 1, 125-135.
- P. Saveliev, The dissipativity of the generalized Lienard equation. Differential Equations, 28 (1992) 6, 794-800.
- P. Saveliev, On Poincare-Bendixson theorem and dissipativity on a plane. Moscow University Mathematics Bulletin, 46 (1991) 3, 54-55.
- N. Chmutin and P. Saveliev, Accuracy estimation of the multilateral scheme. Raketno-Kosmicheskaya Tekhnika (Rocket and Space Technology), 6 (1989) 3, 62-65.
- P. Saveliev, The dissipativity of systems of ordinary differential equations in the plane. Moscow University Mathematics Bulletin, 43 (1988) 4, 93-96.