Topology Illustrated -- Errata
A very incomplete list of errors and typos in the printed version of Topology Illustrated is presented below. They will be fixed in the second edition.
- Lists of typos by Qinghai Zhang:
- P. 217. In Definition 5.1, second paragraph should read: "These subsets are called simplices."
- P. 444. In Theorem 3.78, "$m\big| q$" should be replaced with "$G$ allows $q/m$ power".
- P. 489. In the last formula in the subsection, $g$ should be replaced with $g'$.
- P. 536. The second picture has arrows pointing in the wrong direction. Corrected:
- P. 624. In Theorem 4.2, "$m\big| q$" should be replaced with "$G$ allows $q/m$ power".
- P. 333. Example 5.7 should read "They have to be open but not half-open or closed."