The category is primarily about measuring. In particular, in image analysis this means measuring objects, in binary and gray scale images.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Geometry"
The following 120 pages are in this category, out of 120 total.
- Calculus I, the discrete version
- Calculus is the dual of topology
- Calculus of chain maps
- Calculus of differential forms: course
- Calculus Two by Flanigan and Kazdan
- Cartesian coordinate system
- Cell decomposition of images
- Center of mass
- Convergence of the discrete to the continuous
- Convex combination
- Convex hull
- Convex set